mercoledì 30 luglio 2014

Tokyo day by day...

I'm glad I was able to spend one year in Tokyo cause I could get close with a side of this city that ordinary tourists can't notice.  Being too busy running through Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ginza, Akihabara, Ueno and, probably, spending a day in Tokyo Disney (in my opinion it's wasting money and time... especially money >_>), the 10 days tourists don't have the chance to discover the calm and relaxing life of the suburbs.
In these months I could experience the everyday life of a small neighborhood in Tokyo, which is actually like living in a small town, and I could learn that the most lovely people here are the Ojiichan and the Obaachan (the elderly). I can't get exactly what is wrong with the younger generation but the old japanese are... pure love   (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥

Especially during Spring and Summer it's easy to run into some small matsuri (local festival). Each neighborhood has its own matsuri and it's a nice chance to get together with your neighbors. As I said the old people will be prone to talk with you. On the contrary, and I'm talking about my personal experience (aka the experience of a 2X years old girl not too cute and not too ugly), the young girls will avoid you and the young guys will be to shy too talk to you... although they are drunk (which usually it's what makes a japanese pretty talkative). 


The night before the matsuri


...Well... It's love


Those little shoes ꒰⌗´͈ ᵕ ॣ`͈⌗꒱৩



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento