sabato 26 luglio 2014

A material girl in Tokyo ♥

... aka my personal guide to shopping in Tokyo.

Today I'm going to show you my favorite second hand shops in Harajuku. No. Not in Takeshita Dori. If you are older than 18 I suggest you to avoid it, cross the road and enjoy the most interesting side of this lovely neighborhood where you can find lots of vintage and second hand shops.
These are the places I like the most.

Flamingo...


















 ... and Chicago...








I love the interior design and the atmosphere of Flamingo even though I prefer Chicago since it matches my style perfectly. In particular I recommend Flamingo if you are looking for long tartan skirts and shirts (they have lots of cheap Ralph Lauren shirts in many different colors ♥).
I suggest you to take a look at Chicago if you are looking for a Burberry trench coat, an Alpha bomber or some champion and nike sweatshirts . By the way, considering the fact they are pretty close, if you are into second hand shopping and so on, you should visit both.
Take care of your wallet.

Lots of love.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento