mercoledì 16 aprile 2014

Macoto, flowers prints and Beverly Hills 90210 ♡

Last week I was walking around Shibuya when I saw this...


... I love japanese vintage illustrators so, obviously, I couldn't miss a Macoto's exhibition ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

As usual I couldn't take any pictures and, even if I tried my best to break the rules, this is the only one I could take before the staff run against me saying the word japanese people love the most."DAME!" (a kind of "it's forbidden" or something...)


Everything was so kirakira *(*´∀`*)☆

Influenced by all that girliness, flowers and, probably, by the only thing which makes me feel better while I'm trying to memorize all those kanji, aka a complete rewatch of Beverly Hills 90210, I figured out it was time to waste some money.  

That top makes me feel so Kelly Taylor.
I think I need a phone with a cord to call the bestfriend of my teens and  hug a huge plush while we talk about the boy we like. Pity that 6 years ago I decided our relationship has ended forever. ♡

I love the fact in Japan there are exhibitions about everything can become cute (and useless) merchandise. I mean... I can't even understand if I prefer the exhibition or the gift shop AFTER the exhibition. 

Lots of love and flowers to everyone ♡





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento