mercoledì 19 marzo 2014

Spring-Summer 2014. Aka what you are supposed to wear in Tokyo right now ♥

Finally school is over!  (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪
... so, obviously, it's raining.  ((´д`))
Bye bye visit to Ueno zoo.  (╥_╥)
The plan B consist in spending a lovely lazy day at home. (´ω`♡%)



Finally I had time to "read" some magazines I bough couple of weeks ago and, according to what I see every day around Tokyo, this is a list of what you are supposed to wear here in the next months.


♥ sailor stuff


Hi Kiko

♥ "good girls" coordinates

Shirts, sweaters, plissè miniskirts, white socks, loafers, pastel colors and bob hairstyle. Lots of love.
♥ platform loafers


♥ gingham


To me... better it it's pink. Just sayin'.
Pic from Fashionsnap
♥ Mickey Mouse.

Yes, again. For me it's fine. I can deal with it.

♥ fluffy stuff

(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤
♥ platform vinyl shoes


I think I need them
♥  matching set 



♥ pink
ラブ
Pic from Fashionsnap
♥ trench coat

They are almost everywhere but do a favor to yourself and get a Burberry in a second hand shop.
As I did.
Pic from Fashionsnap
♥ beret

In Japan no one cares about the seasons actually...
Ciao.Me.
Stop being poor and get something new.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento